Greater Minnesota Transit Investment Plan
The Minnesota Department of Transportation is committed to supporting public transit service in Greater Minnesota that is safe, efficient and responsive to customer needs. By preserving current public transportation systems and investing in improvements to service, the Greater Minnesota Transit Investment Plan’s strategies will improve mobility options for all Greater Minnesotans regardless of age, ethnicity, income or disability.
View the Plan by Chapter
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 - Why An Investment Plan?
- Chapter 2 - Wider Benefits of Transit
- Chapter 3 - Transit in Greater Minnesota
- Chapter 4 - Markets for Transit and Trends in Greater Minnesota
- Chapter 5 - Community Input
- Chapter 6 - Strategic Direction
- Chapter 7 - Performance Evaluation
- Chapter 8 - Service Plan to Meet the Need for Public Transit
- Chapter 9 - Financial Outlook
- Chapter 10 - Strategy Prioritization & Implementation
- Chapter 11 - The Next 20 Years